Smashy town / by Andrea Zimmerman and David Clemesha ; illustrated by Dan Yaccarino.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Krum Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Northern Area. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Aubrey Area Library||E ZIM (Text)||33805000216305||Children's reading area||Checked out||06/12/2020|
- ISBN: 006291037X
- ISBN: 9780062910370
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2020
"With a turn of his crane and a swing of his wrecking ball, Mr. Gilly knocks down the old buildings. He smashes through brick and wood. He crashes through stone and glass. Then, with a push from his bulldozer, Mr. Gilly cleans it all up to make room for something brand-new!" -- Amazon.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Construction workers > Juvenile fiction.
Building > Juvenile fiction.
Bulldozers > Juvenile fiction.