The death of Vivek Oji / Akwaeke Emezi.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Krum Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Denton County. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Aubrey Area Library||F EME (Text)||33805000711302||New materials collection||Checked out||08/18/2020|
- ISBN: 9780525541608
- ISBN: 0525541608
- Physical Description: 248 pages : 22cm
- Publisher: New York : Riverhead Books, 2020.
"A tender, potent, and compulsively readable novel of a Nigerian-Indian family and the deeply held secret that tests their traditions and bonds"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Nigeria > Fiction.