Golden eagle vs. Great horned owl / Nathan Sommer.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Krum Public Library.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Denton County. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Aubrey Area Library||J 598.9 SOM (Text)||33805000216597||Youth reading area||Checked out||10/29/2020|
|Roanoke Public Library||J 598.9 SOM (Text)||30251010015544||Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781644872802
- ISBN: 1644872803
- Physical Description: 24 pages ; color illustrations, 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Bellwether Media, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The competitors -- Secret weapons -- Attack moves -- Ready, fight!
""Amazing photography accompanies engaging information about golden eagles and great horned owls. The combination of high-interest subject matter and light text is intended for students in grades 3 through 7"--Provided by publisher"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 7-12. Bellwether Media.
Grades 4-6. Bellwether Media.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Golden eagle > Juvenile literature.
Great horned owl > Juvenile literature.