Fergus and Zeke and the field day challenge / Kate Messner ; illustrated by Heather Ross.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Krum Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Denton County. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lake Dallas Public Library||J MES F.&Z. #3 (Text)||30137006028444||JUNIOR COLLECTION||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9781536202021
- ISBN: 1536202029
- Physical Description: 51 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2020.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Mice in training -- Too small -- Tug-of-mouse -- Locked out.
Fergus and Zeke love being the class pets in Miss Maxwell's classroom. From science experiments to art projects, they do everything the students do. But on Field Day, none of the events are the right size for the small mice -- the limbo is too easy, the high jump is too hard, and kickball is absolutely terrifying! So Fergus and Zeke create their own Field Day Challenge, with mouse-size tug-of-war, acorn throwing, and Hula-Hooping. After all the fun and exercise, it's time to go back to the classroom -- but Fergus and Zeke are locked out! Will they be able to use their new skills to get inside in time for ice pops?
Search for related items by subject