Before the ruins : a novel / Victoria Gosling.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Krum Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Denton County. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Aubrey Area Library||F GOS (Text)||33805000711786||New materials collection||Checked out||01/27/2021|
- ISBN: 9781250759153
- ISBN: 1250759153
- Physical Description: 274 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt and Company, 2021.
"A multi-layered literary debut in the tradition of Paula Hawkins and Tana French about four friends, an abandoned manor, and one fateful night that will follow them for the rest of their lives"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenagers > Fiction.