Helen Keller : the world at her fingertips / by Sarah Albee ; pictures by Gustavo Mazali.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Krum Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Northern Area. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Aubrey Area Library||BEG E ALB 2 (Text)||33805000215726||Beginning Reader and Chapter Books Collection||Checked out||01/29/2020|
- ISBN: 9780062432827 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062432826
- Physical Description: 26 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Presents the life and accomplishments of the deaf and blind woman who overcame her disabilities with the help of teacher Anne Sullivan to become a writer and speaker.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Keller, Helen, 1880-1968 > Juvenile literature.
Deafblind women > United States > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Sullivan, Annie, 1866-1936 > Juvenile literature.
Keller, Helen, 1880-1968.