Duck! / Meg McKinlay ; illustrated by Nathaniel Eckstrom.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Krum Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Northern Area. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Aubrey Area Library||E MCK (Text)||33805000215727||Children's reading area||Checked out||08/28/2019|
- ISBN: 9781536204223
- ISBN: 1536204226
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2018
"First published by Walker Books Australia 2018"--Colophon.
"When Duck runs around the farm shouting 'DUCK!' to all the other animals, the animals grow increasingly frustrated as they try to explain to Duck just which animal is which. Unfortunately, something is falling from the sky. And 'DUCK!' just isn't enough of a warning"--Dust jacket flap.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ducks > Juvenile fiction.
Domestic animals > Juvenile fiction.
Individual differences > Juvenile fiction.