Pinkalicious dragon to the rescue / by Victoria Kann.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Krum Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Northern Area. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Aubrey Area Library||BEG E KAN 1 (Text)||33805000710495||Beginning Reader and Chapter Books Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062840424
- ISBN: 0062840428
- Physical Description: 31 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2019
When Pinkalicious and her friends try to roast marshmallows at a backyard camping party, it is too windy to keep the campfire lit, but luckily, Gertie the dragon steps in to help out.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pinkalicious (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Campfires > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- I can read! 1, Beginning reading
- Kann, Victoria. Pinkalicious (HarperCollins (Firm)) ; 1.
- I can read book.