Harry Potter and the goblet of fire / J.K. Rowling ; illustrated by Jim Kay.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Krum Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Northern Area. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at North Texas Library Consortium.
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Aubrey Area Library||J F ROW (Text)||33805000710567||New materials collection||Available||-|
|John Ed Keeter Saginaw Public Library||J FIC ROW (Text)||30564005591414||New Junior||On holds shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9780545791427
- ISBN: 0545791421
- Physical Description: 451 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: First illustrated edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Scholastic Inc., 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
Harry Potter wants to get away from the pernicious Dursleys and go to the International Quidditch Cup with Hermione, Ron, and the Weasleys. He wants to dream about Cho Chang, his crush (and maybe do more than dream). He wants to find out about the mysterious event involving two other rival schools of magic, and a competition that hasn't happened for a hundred years. He wants to be a normal, fourteen-year-old wizard. Unfortunately for Harry Potter, he's not normal - even by wizarding standards. And in this case, different can be deadly.
Search for related items by subject