Explorers / Matthew Cordell.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Krum Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Northern Area. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at North Texas Library Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Aubrey Area Library||E COR (Text)||33805000710542||Children's reading area||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250174963
- ISBN: 1250174961
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Feiwel and Friends, 2019.
"When a family goes to a local museum, a boy notices a homeless man sitting outside, making brightly colored origami birds. He convinces his dad to buy a bird the man makes just for him. Once inside the museum, his little sister takes the bird and launches it into the air. Is it lost? Soon another boy helps him look, and the paper bird brings two families--and two new friends--together" -- Amazon.com
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Museums > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Lost articles > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Stories without words > Juvenile fiction.